Tuesday, February 12, 2008

ReFresH Apartments

Late post-Celebrasia post:

Well, it looks like my housing issues are settling themselves. Turns out EL was considering living with another friend too, so I wouldn't be destroying her housing plans by living with ReFresH people. We got a group of eight people hopefully getting two 4-bedroom units at 2157 Ridge. The groupings appear to be MC, VH, NK, CL; me, JC, KQ, DW. This could be pretty fun.

Celebrasia went really well. People really liked our Kung Fu segment, although we weren't listed on the program. It amazed me how much attention Jeff's pink silk attracted -- Girls: "Oh my god, it's so cute!" Guys: "Are you for real?" Travis: "Show me your pink, Jeff!". I hope the Kung Fu performance isn't a one-time thing, and we start getting more people to perform. It's silly to have to bring in professionals or, worse yet, groups from other schools if you can do it with Northwestern students. ReFresH also went well. I think I was able to put more energy into my performance than before, and a few facial expressions too! Still have to keep working on it though... at least I'm not as stonefaced as Jeff :-)



Update 20080216:

My e-mail's been exploding recently. 30 facebook notifications the day after Celebrasia. 34 e-mails about housing. 31 e-mails about tonight's potluck. Makes me feel loved (ha!).

1 comment:

Zhefei said...

crap. what an awesome picture. you guys were really impressive.